In today’s article I’m going to share with you an easy way using which you can hide inappropriate website from people around you with a single click. So if you visiting website which shouldn’t be visiting, then don’t forget to read to this article.
Suppose you’re in office and getting bored from your work, so you decided to visit some social media website liked Facebook and Google Plus to chat with your friend or visited YouTube or some music streaming website to listen some music and suddenly you noticed that your boss is coming toward you. If this is the case don’t get panic! Instead install an panic button extension on your web browsers and explore bunch of websites that do not relate to your work whatsoever while you’re at work.
What is Panic Button App
PanicButton is an free web browsers application which makes it easier for you to hide all of your tabs at once just by clicking on a button. They are then saved as bookmarks in a separate folder. Afterwards, the PanicButton turns green and shows you how many tabs are currently hidden. It support both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
Features of Panic Button App
- hide all of your tabs at once just by clicking on a button
- restores all of the tabs you have hidden earlier just with one click
- you can also use PanicButton’s keyboard shortcut to hide and restore all tabs
- make your panic button password protected
Lets we have a tutorial about how to use Panic Button App:
2. Once this application is installed it will create a small red button on side of address bar of your web browsers.
3. And when ever you want to close all tab quickly, click on this red button and as soon as you click this button all the tab will get minimized.
4. Not only this you can also assign keyboard shortcut shortcut to the panic button to quickly close the tabs, just in case if you don’t have enough time to move your mouse cursor and click on panic button.
5. You can also configure the panic button in such a way that if all your websites get minimize they will replace with some safe site like your company website or client website.
6. You can also make your panic button password protected using its inbuilt feature, in case your boss is very clever. That means he will not be able to reopen all the tabs unless he/she not enters the correct password.
So as you can clearly see that panic button app is really using application which allows you to quickly hide the all websites you should not be visiting but you still are visiting them in your office, school, college, friends house, girlfriend house and anywhere else. So give a try to this amazing application and share your opinion with us. Whether this application is really helpful on not? Also don’t forget to tell us what you liked about this panic button.